Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Misyu batai hetyu

We’ve been a part since that February
It was hatred covered my heart till some1 came to calm me down
It was her persuaded me to accept u and all the facts

Bcoz of her I can treat u good
Bcoz of her I can be fren to u

Month to month of cold war with u,
In that September it got heated up
Though I couldn’t release all the hates
But we are still fren

I have my own life, u have ur own life
And her has her own life…

Came a time where I and her met together
Reached the unreachable love
But I found nothing but emptiness

I didn’t tell her for the truth
I only share 2 u in that November
And u shared to me the untold story of u
U forced me to act as we use to be
It hard for me since the hatred remain so deep
But I’ll try my best

In that December, I tried to reach u…
Ignored my hates over u of that special day
But then it turned into ignorance
The hates then deep down sank
After floating a couple of days

What I got only a word of SORRY after 14 days
Shi*… u played on me!
I hate u!!!
it’s me playing with u now…


Touched by the Angel, then I keep the good
We are still fren

Then u turns again into the evil for me
are you playing on me???

I hate u… this time and tomorrow
Don’t wanna know bout u no more…
Just take care of your own shi*..



No comments:

Post a Comment